I downloaded the free trial for Office Prof4esional 2007 at about 3 pm today. The trial last until February 28th 2007 and you buy Office 2007 until well who knows when. I am assuming it will be rolled out January sometime. So if this blog post finds its way to my blog then we know it is working fine. Of course it worked in the beta 2 version but they didn’t have a WordPress blog option. So I hope they have fixed the glitches when using WordPress, namely:
- Date of blog post was wrong
Pictures didn’t upload
- options have not changed much here, I wonder if its user error still
- When posting to your blog it always posted as a draft even if you chose the no draft option
- Still doesn’t allow you to post date or pre date your blog post
- Probably others I can’t think of
Below is a logo from my new work if it shows up then I have posted my image via Word 2007 to my WordPress blog.